Prices start at: 107€ per night
The Chapô Julô is a warm and adjoining 140m² holiday cottage, on the ground floor of a large traditional stone farmhouse. The spacious accommodation can welcome 10 people, with the possibility of adding 2 extra beds. ” in the relaxation area (available on site).
Arrivals are from 2 p.m. and departures before 11 a.m. In hight season, reservations for Chapô Julô are made for a minimum of one week. Short stays of less than 7 nights are only accepted during low seasons (use our calendar to see the availability of short and long stays).
For all specific requests or for short stays please contact us by phone:
Or directly via our website
For medico-social institutions wishing to have an adapted stay turnkey (accommodation + organization of specialized supervised activities), do not hesitate to contact us directly for a personalized quote based on your needs and your structure.
- Housekeeping (ensure your peace of mind at the end of your stay by taking this option, without which you will be responsible for cleaning the premises and removing your waste) 95 euros / stay
- On-site toilet kit (1 large towel, 1 small towel, 1 glove) 7 euros / pers
- Single bed linen kit on site (1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 1 pillowcase) The cottage has 6 single beds (including two extra) 8 euros / bed
- Double bed linen kit on site (1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 1 pillowcase) The cottage has 3 double beds 10 euros / bed
- Heating (the first basket of wood for stove is offered) 5 euros / additional basket
- Reservations are confirmed by the receipt of your confirmation and the payment of a deposit (50% of the stay, minimum 7 nights except specific case of direct booking) non-refundable. We accept payments by checks, transfers, cash, and holiday vouchers (only for direct bookings).
- Late arrivals must be reported before booking, to check that it is possible to accommodate you. Please note that the gîte is strictly non-smoking, ashtrays are available outside the gîte.
- Pets are allowed on the property but must respect the premises. The masters are responsible for their needs and must ensure their recovery in sachets provided for this purpose, available on the cottage. For hygienic reasons, we thank you for not consuming food in your room and in common areas.
- If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity, the owner will refuse additional people. Any modification or rupture of the reservation will be considered on the initiative of the client. By confirming your reservation, you declare that you have read and approved the general conditions.
- The gîte is in perfect state of cleanliness, that is why we ask you for a deposit of € 300 as a guarantee, which is returned to you at the end of your stay, after an inventory check.
To plan for your arrival at Chapô Julô :
- The visitor’s tax is to be paid directly on the spot according to the rate in force at the date of your reservation. This tax is collected on the basis of a fixed rate determined by the municipality, it is fully transferred for actions of tourist development. It generally amounts to more ore less 1€ per adult and per night, children are not eligible for this tax (cash and cheques accepted).
- A cheque for a deposit of 500 € will be requested on arrival and returned at the end of your stay, if no material damage is found on your departure.
By confirming your reservation, you declare that you have read and approved the cancellation conditions.
If the cancellation occurs more than 5 days before arrival: the deposit remains due (it corresponds to 50% of the stay, minimum 7 nights except in specific cases of direct booking).
If the cancellation occurs within 5 days of the stay: you are liable for the entire stay. Cancellation of online reservations is made directly on your online space, for direct reservations it must be made by email or post
Address: 40 chemin des bois, 74210 GIEZ
The deposit received on booking remains due.